Feb 19, 2009

Someone is complaining I never update my blog liao............


I've been busy, so forgive me for not blogging ok??


Anyway, Tyler is 3 months liao!!! His weight is 6.6kg now. See the difference between breastfeeding and formula?? When he's breastfed, he put on 3 kg in 2 months, but now on formula, 1 month not even 1kg lor.... But then, don't want him to become overweight also, later really become Xiao Pang.. And he's getting super noisy recently! All the 'woo', 'ya', 'shu' when we're talking to him, think he's going to get naggy just like me! Haha...


Anyway my birthday is next thursday!! Gonna go clubbing on friday, almost 1 year from my last club..


*Please don't make me drunk on that day, I still got to go home take care Tyler de...*


Venue will be at Zouk, Phuture. Anyone want to go find me, please bring along presents hor.. Or angbao also welcome!! Hahaha.....


To end it off, some pictures of me and Tyler..


He's bored with me everytime taking pics with him liao....

Tyler also like to pose with Mummy!!


Isn't he cute with the cap on???
(Cause weather has been sunny recently so bought a cap for him)

We were waiting for Daddy Gordan to buy food so camwhored!!!


Its amazing how Tyler always manage to look at the camera when I'm taking with him....




I promise to update more frequent ok???


Next post gonna be sizzling hot!!


Stay tune!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!