Mar 20, 2009

Tyler jab time!!!!

Just brought Tyler to Doc for his 2nd 6-in-1 jab today. What's a 6-in-1 jab? Normally baby have to take a lot of different injections, for prevention against certain diseases as their immune system is still weak. Usually have to take from the first month up to 6 or 7 months. So the 6-in-1 is combining some of the jabs together, so instead of being poke by the needle for 5 times, he only need 3 jabs.

And my doc is super good lor, he only charges me $120 which includes consultation and fever medicine. Sometimes even though I just drop by to ask him somethings about baby and weigh baby, he don't even charge me at all! Anyway why I go to him because he's very gentle with babies, and he's medication always works!


Anyway, Tyler weighs 7.8kg now!!!! I wasn't expecting so much de lor, cause he's been drinking lesser milk nowadays, and gave me a scare this morning, when he refuse to drink milk from 6am to 12pm! Doc says he's growing really well, and sort of hinting me to control his weight liao, cause he is slightly overweight liao..


Feel so pek chek today! That day was having my dinner at home and accidently bite my lips. What's more is that I bite the same area for 3 times lor! Then now, they develop to be ulcers liao, super painful!!! Don't really feel like talking, cause I keep having to suck my saliva back, and its hard to talk also.. Think tomorrow going to buy the gel for ulcers de liao.. Don't ask me to put salt, basically I think all those who put salts de are all crazy lor!!! Its so fucking painful la..


And Gordan is not home yet again!! And I am so hungry lor!!! I hate being hungry, especially when he told me he was going to come back around 12 plus den now its 3am liao!! He's lucky I'm having ulcers now or I'll definitely scream at him lor...


These 2 weeks is going to be real busy. Suddenly I'm kind of guilty that I'm not spending enough time with Tyler. Really got to reconsider my piorities again, haiz... My stress level is getting high!! Really need to find some ways to vent my frustrations liao.. Clubbing is getting boring though, I don't like the music at Phuture, Dlb O is damn stuffy, MOS close down liao.... I want to go REBEL!! But don't know is it nice ma there, later if its also cannot make it, then I'll have to quit clubbing and start buying beers from 7-11 liao.. Haha...


Just a ranting post today, at least help me vent my frustrations a bit!!


Remember to vote!! Send FHM4GND50 to 73388!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!