Mar 15, 2009

Long long post of pics!!

I should update my blog more often liao... Got so many pics store in my com till I don't even know how to write this post lor! So this is going to be really random, but lots of pics to see!!!

First up, let's see Tyler!!! You can never ever get bored of seeing him lor, he is so damn adorable!!

Weather has been real hot lately, so Tyler is beginning to wear more singlets! (shows off his fats also..haha..)

Mummy kiss!!!



Tyler's new toy...(Which me and Gordan had more fun playing with it...*paiseh*)

It actually can be use to aid him in walking de, with sounds, songs, shapes for him to play with...

The ABC mat that I brought for him... Only cost like $30, and its such a good buy!!



So ke lian, Tyler got pimple!!!! So young puberty liao....hahhaa...



The top is a bit girly, cause its a girl's top la... But we're at home, so basically nobody else will see lor... Anyway he is running out of clothes also liao!!!


4 series shot!!! Different expressions of Tyler!!






Hope you all enjoyed this...hahhahaha....


Movie Date With Gordan

Its been so long since I got the chance to go to cinema watch movie liao, finally Gordan got time to bring me go!! Actually wanted to watch the Witch Mountain show, but Gordan was meeting his friends at 10pm, and we only reached Suntec at 715pm. So bo bian lor, got to watch DragonBall Evolution.

Quite an interesting show, and funny too!! Especially the part where the guy tried to style his hair and it just won't stay down!!! Anyway Gordan promised me that he'll bring me to watch movie again on Tuesday, yeah!!!


As usual, camwhored while on our way out.


Was driving Gordan's friend home, that's why he was in the background... He don't seem too happy though...Hahahah...





Looking forward to our next movie date!!!!!!!!



Our Family Day Out!!

I need to get some storage boxes, cause our things are all over the place liao lor... So messy.. So we decided to go IKEA for a walk!


Brought baby along, since its been so long since we had a family outing. And he is going for his injection next week, then he'll have to be confined at home for a week again...



His look for the day....


While waiting for Gordan, I started taking pictures with Tyler!












And our catch of the day.....

Tyler was super tired by the end of our shopping session.....


Oh ya, got a HUGE complaint to do!!! Before we went to IKEA, we went to eat at COURTS. Which is just next door to IKEA. We didn't go to IKEA for lunch because its always so damn crowded and so difficult to look for seats. So we thought of trying out at COURTS. What a bad choice lor!

There's not much people there, but the food sucks!!!!! And its not cheap also lor.... It has the same concept as IKEA, but its under Jack's Place company de.. I had the steak, and Gordan had the Seafood Baked Rice.

The Baked Rice taste normal, nothing amazing, nothing too bad also. My steak, when I got it, cut it open, its damn red inside lor!! For my steak usually I had it medium. And judging from my numerous experience of eating steak, it shouldn't be that colour. It doesn't taste too raw though, so Gordan ask me to just eat lor.. They also put a lot of gravy on it, why??? To cover the beef smell!!! It was like the worst steak I've ever eaten lor!! Gordan was telling me, usually these places, what they have is instant one. Means its cooked and they just heat it up and put gravy. If its so, then it should be overcooked rather than undercooked right?? And even the mashed potato sucks lor!! Got gravy like no gravy.. The only nice things on the plate are the carrots lor... So jialat la!!!



The CMI steak


Gordan having his baked rice...


So please hor, I super super discouraged you from even trying out that place. Don't waste your money!! You would be better off eating Macdonalds lor!!!


By the way, I'm in FHM Girl Next Door Top 100!!!! Again!!!


Hahahha... Do remember to vote for me hor!!! Arigato!!!


How to vote: Text FHM4GND50 to 73388


Can vote as many times as you want, as long as you got the spare cash!!! Hahahhaha...


**Please note, all comments are subjected to approval by me. If you got so much free time to post on my blog, how much you hate or don't like about me, then why don't you spend the time, studying more or find more ways to earn money? And if you got the guts to leave that comment, have the guts to leave me your name, email, contact no also lah! Btw, to whoever thinks that I look auntie, HELLO, I AM ONE NOW! Its totally fine that I'm a auntie since I'm a mother of 2 liao. I'm not perfect, but I love my imperfections. Not happy you also got to live with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!