Mar 11, 2009

Shopping Day !!!!

After so long, I decided I should pamper myself abit! (But knn, still is spending my own money..) Anyway, headed to Bugis today. Actually wanted to bring Tyler out with me de, but recently weather a bit siao siao, don't know will rain ma, and somemore, I need to buy lots of stuff also.


What's better to do while waiting for bus?? CAMWHORE!!! Wahahahhahaa......



Reached Bugis and I went straight to Sakae for my lunch!! No people de lor, but the food is quite good though.. And now there's 20% discount for salmon, so faster go eat before its over!!


End of the day, my catch:

Brushes, eyelash curler, sponge, eyelashes, lipstick, concealer, eyebrow liner, sharpener all from SASA....

I think I spent like 45mins browsing inside lor, too many things to see liao and I was so indecisive!!




Organic Baby Rice


Bought this for Tyler, cause next month he can start eating abit of semi-solids liao. Organic sounds healthy too!


A big bag for work!


I only have like 1 damn big bag to put my stuffs in, and its so balloon when its filled up lor!! Imagine I have to put my heels, clothes and lingerie inside, hopefully this is big enough for me, or I'm gonna get a luggage next!




A flurry bag


My weakness: Bags and shoes. And flurry stuff!!! Couldn't resist myself when I saw this, and its only for $19 only, so cheap lor... I must stop buying bags liao, at home no place put le lor...




Diesel Unlimited


Finally bought a perfume for myself. Rarely there is ladies perfume that I like, cause all is so sweet smelling!!! But I'm love the smell of this lor!!! Its the latest perfume from Diesel, And the bottle looks nice too!!!



Diesel Men


This one I aim for very very damn long liao!!! That time wanted to buy but it was out of stock!! Not buying for myself of course, how can I forget about my dear hubby right??? Hopefully he loves this too!!

And you know what's the best part??? Now with every purchase of the Diesel Unlimited, they are giving freebies!!!




Miniature Samples and a toiletries bag!


So hurry hurry go get it liao..!!!!


I'm not promoting for them hor, but its really nice thats why recommend to you all...


Great day today, I should do this more often lor... Haahhahaha....


Loving every single moment of my life now....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!