Apr 24, 2009

Casual Afternoon Out...

Met Su Wen for lunch at Tampines. She was going to bring Janelle along but she forgot to bring her blanket, and air con in the shopping malls will be cold, so left her at her mom's stall.



Like so ke lian hor.. haha.. think next time she grows up she'll be coffeeshop xiao mei liao.. haha.. Some pics of Janelle before we go over to Tampines One.








I SPENT AGAIN!!! All because of Su Wen lor.. Cause she needs to get a mud mask at Sasa so we went to Sushi Tei for lunch at Tampines One. Then she spent 1hr plus in Sasa again lor!!! Got so much time to browse around definitely will buy something lor... Bought facial wash for Gordan and me, moisturiser, toner... But she spent more lah!! Hahaha... She was like keep thinking of new things to buy lor, thats why we couldn't get out of there... I'm going to ban Tampines One liao, go there always spend money.. I'm going broke soon lor!!!

And we bought the Japanese drinks again!! Now then I know its so ex lor!! $3.20 for 1 leh!!! Need to stop also liao...



Grape Soda Water



Something Soda also.. Taste ok la..



See the shopping queen and her shopping bags..



Us..


No more shopping for this month anymore, you don't come tempt me le hor!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!