Apr 22, 2009

Hanging out with Su Wen + Big News!!


I AM ENGAGED!!!


***Ok, maybe its nothing surprising, since we've got Tyler already anyway, but I'm still damn happy about it lor!!***

I've been pestering Gordan to propose to me for a long time liao. Although the date is already decided for our wedding, but I still need my proposal lor! And Gordan keep saying ok ok, then never propose, cause he want to really have enough savings then get married. But I don't have enough patience de, and it doesn't matter whether he's loaded or not, is whether he is sincere in proposing. So since next month is our 2 year anniversary, I decided, since he won't propose, I'll propose!

I bought the rings that day, then was thinking maybe on our anniversary, I'll cook japanese food and we'll go for a picnic and then I'll pop the question. So I went to try out cooking the japanese rice and all, then wait for Gordan to come home try. But then, we quarrelled while eating lor!! Cause I was angry that he don't even bother to help me, then he's angry also because I'm angry over this. So during the quarrels and talking, then I took the rings and pass to him. Can see that he's quite happy about it, and he even tried it on, but the ring is a bit too tight, so he ask me to go and change it. Imagine this coming from a guy who don't like to wear rings or necklance or whatever de lor..Then we made up!! hahahhaa...

So I went to meet Su Wen today and went over to Tampines One for shopping and slack around. Went to change the rings too!




Gordan's bento!!



My 1st successful sushi!!!


I think I'm going all jappie liao.. I'm so into cooking japanese food now!! And luckily for me, there's a Japanese food store at Tampines One! Just bought ingredients for Japanese Cold Noodle, will update when I've tried it!

We also tried the Japanese drinks!!



Milk Tea - Quite bland but not bad la..



Iced Latte - This is quite thick lor!!



And of course, my god daughter came along!!



Janelle sleeping..



Wake up liao and making funny faces, so cute!



She's getting bigger lor... Soon she'll be able to play with Tyler!

We went to Sasa cause Su wen needs to go and buy some slimming body lotion and makeup stuff. I bought quite a few masks too!! Idiot lor, I still got so many masks at home, don't know when will use finish lor.. And I bought hair curler too!! Gonna try it out tomorrow..

I think we spent 1hr in Sasa exploring all the things lor.. After that I went to change the rings and engrave them.



Our engagement rings

Went to see some baby stuff also, and I bought 1 pair of leg warmers for Tyler. Can be used to protect his knee also when he starts crawling, and since he's spending super lot of time on his tummy, get it for him better. If its ok, then I'm going to get lots more!!

Hungry liao after all the walking here and there, so we went for dinner at Delifrance!



Feeding Time!



Q more drinking milk



Nothing to do so I starting camwhoring..







She looks chubby also lor, just need to pump up the hands and legs more!



Mummy Joy & Janelle



In the process of being camwhored by her mummy.



She looks bu nai fan lor.. haha



Tuna D'Licious - My main purpose of eating at Delifrance!



Cream of Mushroom - The garlic bread is super salty lor!!



Me & Su Wen


I'm indulging in my happiness....



Forever, you and me




My soulmate, my friend, my hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!