Apr 28, 2009

My New Favourite Movie!!!!!




This show is FREAKING TOUCHING!!!!

I cried from beginning till end lor...

I'm not revealing any parts of the movie, so you guys can go and rent it and watch!!! But its about love and how you go about cherishing your chance at love.

Suddenly I feel so sad, cause thought of how me and Gordan fall in love with each other and the sweet times we spent together, and now everything just seem to have gotten stagnant. Not saying that we don't love each other, but just that no longer is there any stare-deeply-into-each-other's-eyes stuff, no longer is there any sweet whispers and no longer is there any passion.

I'm a Pisces, the most idealistic, romantic and poetic sign. And being loved is vital to my well-being. I'm only too happy to lose myself in love and to give unconditional love to my loved one. That's why love is such an important part of my life. So forgive me, that I tend to be more emotional watching such shows.

Anyway, Andy Lau is so handsome too!! And the storyline is great, totally got my full attention. For a movie addict like me, I rate it 10/10!!! It's definitely something good when it managed to get my tears flowing throughout... If only every relationship was as sweet as theirs..





WATCH THE SHOW!! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!
(If you do however, don't blame me, everyone's taste is different..)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!