Apr 30, 2009

Movie Date!

Finally we found time out to watch movie. And 'Taken' is super good!!! Love the storyline...


Our day out began with a bus ride!!





Oops, chop hubby off...

I think the last time we took a bus together was 1 yr ago?? Because Gordan drives so there's really no need to take public transport, and he's lazy de, so even if not we also take cab around. Anyway after we bought the tickets, I spotted the poster of this show that I want to watch.



Its going to show in June, know why I want to watch so much??



Cause I find this little boy looks like my Xiao Pang a lot!!! haha...


After that we went to relax a while cause the movie haven't started yet.



My dearest playing with his phone..



And me camwhoring with him, since I'm bored.







He totally don't care about me lor!!



Give up, camwhore alone..













Finally Gordan willing to take 1 pic before we go off..



On our way to the movies



In the cinema (A bit blur I know..)


Enjoyed watching movie, but I was so pissed off the rest of the day. Can't I have a nice day out??

Having a shoot tomorrow, hopefully there'll be more coming along, or else very headache about money ar... Going to sleep, nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!