May 22, 2009

Photoshoot + Shopping!


21/05/2009

Went for a shoot at Paya Lebar, finally got money earn liao!!! Hahahaa.... In the cab nothing to do, so started snapping!!!













Work was fun and time pass so quickly lor!!! Hopefully I'll get the pictures soon!! After work, waited for Gordan to come and pick me to go for dinner, so I camwhored again!!





We went to Simei and eat sushi!! Eat till I'm so full that I feel like vomiting lor... Didn't take any pictures because I FORGOT TO BRING MY CAMERA!! Blur me.. probably because I'm too hungry liao...


We went to NTUC and bought some stuff for Tyler.



After this pack finish, I'm going to start him on porridge liao...



His breakfast cereal, 1 pack got quite a lot lor..

_________________________________________________________________________

22/05/2009

Headed out with Gordan to Bedok interchange to get some stuff today after bringing Tyler to the doctor.

Went to S11 and eat the chicken rice, taste so good!!





Look at the chicken, drooling le ma???


We saw Gordan's aunt and cousins there also, so had dinner together with them. After that went and get some makeup stuff and waited for Gordan's friend, Guocheng to come and join us cause he want to get flowers.





The bouquet



Don't have, take picture also not bad lah!!



The male lead and his flowers, wonder which lucky girl is getting that tonight?

*Just to mention, this is a really nice guy, and he's single and available too, any takers???


My Grabs For The Day:



Bak Kwa!! Now buy 500g got $5 voucher..



Concealer



Black Eyeliner



Eye Shadow



Nude Lipstick



Brown Eyeliner

I don't use expensive or branded makeups because I just can't bear to spend the money on them!!! Anyway cheap or not, it works the same, just that must remove it properly and thoroughly no matter what before you sleep!!!

Clubbing tomorrow, finally!!!!! Legs are itching, I WANT TO DANCE!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!