May 20, 2009

Finally I'm Out


Meeting Su Wen today!
Was going to bring Tyler along but last minute his grandma decides she wants to bring him to her mom's house so bo bian lor, I have to go alone and meet Su Wen. I went over to Tampines to meet her, and after lunch with her hubby and friend, we went to walk around.



Little Janelle got to change diaper lo... Smelly...



Kept snapping her since I got nothing to do..


She's super cute now lor, and knows how to play liao.. Just simply make a face or talk to her and she will laugh liao.. Such a cheerful baby!!! Tyler not like this de lor.. You make until face cramp he also give you a smile only, unless he super good mood then he will laugh till got sound. Told Su Wen cause he too 'zai' already.. hahahaha...



More pics of Janelle while we took a break drinking coffee at Coffeebean.






Took the chance to take some pics with her too..






The Mummy and her baby..





She was asking me,"Why take so long?" thus explained why she wasn't looking at the camera. I was waiting for Janelle to look at the cam lor...


And of course me!!





I love coffee sessions!!



Couldn't resist the temptations and I bought stuffs again!!!




On the way home, last pic of Q more..




And I camwhored all the way back!









My grabs for today:




Toy for Tyler, this one will have sound when you shake it left to right, something like 'quack quack'..



Bib for Tyler. Water-proof and soft, so no need everytime eat one meal wash one, just rinse with water and dry can liao..



Sleep wear for Tyler!! Damn cheap, only $10!! Bought at BHG, and just becos of this one romper, I messed up the whole bunch of clothes lor... So bad, I know..





Pacifier for Tyler! Recently I've been giving him sometimes at night, cause he's been fussing a bit. And saw this cute pacifier at United Kids today, and its only $5.90 lor! How to resist the temptation?? hahaha...



Biscuits for Tyler. My Aunt recommend this brand to me de.. Cause she says its softer, easier for babies to chew on. I tried a bit once, and indeed, it kinds of melt in your mouth lor!



Hp strap, just wanted to buy one. $3 spend on myself, not so bad right?



Baby Liquid Powder!! So interesting lor.. Anyway its makes your skin very smooth after applying it on, since $8.90 only, buy and try for tyler lor.. haha..


Saw so many things I wanted to buy today lor!!
But kept stopping myself. Cause don't really have much money yet, don't want to spend too much. I tend to really spend blindly on baby stuff de, cause they are all so cute lor! Can't imagine if I have a daughter, girls have so much more pretty things!! But there's 2 things I definitely must get once got money, 1 is a cap for Tyler, cause he only left 1 that he can wear! He's head is getting bigger lor... And another thing is the jacket I saw today!!! Will post pics once I bought it which hopefully is still available when I want to buy..



Movie Review!!!




Adapted from the novel "Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown, the film follows the story of Robert Langdon, a well-known Harvard symbologist investigating a murder victim, branded with the Illuminati ambigram. Following his investigation, he soon discovers that a cult group is on a trail to murder four cardinals and destroy the St. Peter's Basilica during a papal gathering.


The story is quite interesting and it got me interested in Vatican so I checked up some information about it.

  • Vatican is part of Rome. Its like 1 line difference like tat, you step here is Rome, take another step is Vatican like that.
  • At approximately 44 hectares and with a population of around 900, its is the smallest country in the world by both area and population.
  • Vatican is ruled by the Bishop of Rome, the Pope.
  • Its an independant country so even if there is war, others cannot involve them.

So interesting right????


Anyway, there's this one character I like in the movie. The Carmelengo!!!!



Handsome right???

I was like telling Gordan, "Wa damn shuai lor and he so brave!!" Then turn out he's the bad guy. Nabei.. Guess bad guys are always so attractive la hor.. haha... But the scene where he took the bomb and go on the helicopter part I almost teared la, then saw the parachute, I laughed until crazy!!! I told Gordan,"So he's not so wei da la.."



Anyway watch the movie, then you'll know what I'm talking about!! This week there's so many movies coming out, got Monsters Vs Aliens, Night at Museum 2.... Dear dear, bring me go watch movie ar...



Late liao..Nights peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!