May 17, 2009

Haircut & Our 2year Anniversary!!


Finally decided I WANT TO CUT MY HAIR!!! So headed over to my grandma's house and ask my aunt to cut for me. In case you don't know, my grandma and aunt has been hairdressers for the last 30 years or so. But now, they retired liao.. haha..




See Phedra, so damn cute!! Playing with the clips, and poured everything out!!



Brought Tyler over too!!



He's getting interested in any necklaces or pendants. And beware cause he's very strong!! And now he'll try to put anything into his mouth lor... Recently he is into pulling our clothes also, so will zao geng de.. Must be careful!



He loves looking at the camera.. Guess he's planning to eat my camera too..


Camwhore before cutting my hair...



Last look at my hair liao.. Longest that I've kept lor.. I've always had damn short hair when I was a kid, then when I've grown up, I don't have patience to keep long hair de...



The place where all the cutting will take place... TOILET!!



I look so shag here lor...



DONE!!



Still trying to get used to this hairstyle..


My colour is dropping liao, and white hairs are growing out, so got my aunt to dye for me too!!





Let's compare the results...



How you like my new hair???

Gordan says I look so guai now lor, just like a school girl.. hahahah...

____________________________________________________________________________

Today is our 2 year anniversary.

Gordan has to go to hougang to take his car, so we took a bus over!!



Camwhore on bus..



Gordan n me



The bus is damn shaky so the pics are a bit blur..



This pic looks like I'm forcing him to let me kiss hor...



He's reading newspaper and I'm disturbing him!



He's so used to it, used to hack care me lor!


After taking his car, we went over to Suntec for dinner and movie!



Camwhoring in car..(Ya I know damn vain la me.. but new haircut, and I excited ma..)



Gordan driving..


We parked at Millenia Walk and walk around first. I was craving for donuts so Gordan went to buy 1 for me!!



Oreo chocolate donut..(I'm still craving for it now..)

We went over to Suntec to buy tickets for our movie. I feel like watching 'Angels & Demons' today, don't know why just want to watch something that needs a bit of thinking. I'll post up movie review tomorrow, need to go and research a bit about the movie..


After we bought the tickets, we went to scout places for our dinner! And ended up we eat Japanese again!!



Gordan looking at the menu..



I love wasabi, this one not my one though, I don't take so much wasabi la!!



Food arrived!!



Soft shell crab



Something chicken.. But the sauce taste weird.



Gordan's set



My salmon don!! Their salmon don damn special, got cut red chilli de!! And the best thing was, they put this I think is 'ma you' on the salmon. And it taste damn strange lor!!! One good thing is the salmon is more than rice la, better than Sakae de. And only $12 or $13 only, more than 10 slices of salmon!! But I hate the 'ma you'...



Lobster salad sushi



Maguro sashimi


After dinner while waiting for the movie to start, we camwhored again!!










Remember I told you about the special surprise present I made for Gordan??? Will post it up tomorrow or what, lazy to take pics of it now...


Going to take my supper liao, gonna sleep soon, tomorrow going to bring Tyler for his swim!! Gordan just called and told me Wednesday going to bring me to club, anyone want to join me???



Love you hubby, happy anniversary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!