Jun 27, 2009

I'm Loved






My love, the one who always brings a smile to my face.




Super duper outdated de pics..





I love the eye makeup!! Not everyday can do back the same one lor...

____________________________________________________________________________


My MR came back high liao, then use my camera and take picture of himself. Cause he went to wedding dinner then dressed up more formally. Then he say I don't see him like that often so take picture lor.. He look handsome in shirt and pants la, (which I think almost 95% of guys do) but I still prefer him without alcohol smell lor..



See, so red!!

___________________________________________________________________________


Went to Sentosa for a shoot. Hate being in the sun!! And somemore I think the sun hates me too! Its so damn sunny that day!



Camwhore a bit before leaving...






And in the car while waiting for the photographer to arrive..









I love me short hair!! So fuss free lor.. But most of the time I bun it up when I'm home, or else think I'll be balding liao.. Cause Tyler will pull out all my hair!!


Thanks to my dearest for accompanying me for my shoot and driving me there and back too. Love you hubby!!




I hate beach shoot! And no, I don't think I'm going to take another again. I hate the sun because I tan too easily, then very hard to be fair back lor.. And while shooting, I was like thinking, "Money sibei hard to earn lor.." I have to lie with leaves scattered on my body (and I found a spider crawling on me), lie in the sand, sit on scorching rocks and struggle to open my eyes!

Hopefully the pictures turns out nice, or else waste my effort sia...

___________________________________________________________________________


Some pictures of my cousin ..







Cute cute cute!!!



Today went for the 1st time court liao. But don't think I should say much, just in case I shouldn't be revealing it. Just want to say that I feel that they should really do something about their system. I waited all the way from 9am then end up my case is postponed to 2pm cause they got too many cases. Then 2pm still wait and finish everyting at 5pm lor!! Even worse then go polyclinic. Maybe they should do it like polyclinics? Give q number or something?? It will be more effective lor..

And the judge is very very young. Impressive really, seeing a young judge and somemore he's quite small size, commanding the whole court.


Anyway, thanks Gordan for accompanying me the whole day there. Although most of the time he is sleeping, but I feel a little comforted with him there.


Now just got to save up money, and wait for the adjournment date then go wait wait wait again lor.. Sian..


I got so emotional waiting there today. Cause I've never left Tyler in the early morning before, or go anywhere for so long without him. And not seeing him, just makes me feel so insecure lor.. And I actually teared thinking of him. Guess I'm the one getting separation anxiety liao.. haha..






H1N1 is getting scarier liao.. People, please take care ya.. If you have any fever, runny nose, cough, sorethroat, vomitting that last a few days or what then please go and see the doctor ok? And wear a mask around too!

Really want it to go away soon lor.. I want to go bridal shop hunting, bring Tyler out walk walk, meet my friends.... So many things to do, but I'm stuck at home!!!






Gonna pray hard, my movies, coffee sessions, bridal gowns.........

2 comments:

  1. your son is so cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. You can see more of his pics at www.xiaopangzai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!