Jun 22, 2009

Blogging out of boredom...


I'm waiting for Gordan to come home now. So got nothing to do and no mood to do anything too, so just blog lor...


Got the freaking littering fine, which I can't pay, cause its my 2nd time tio liao. Bo bian, got to go court on tuesday and see what's the outcome. I've checked online and it seems that it'll be higher fine and corrective work order. I don't mind doing it, but I just can't handle the fine lor.. Gordan is the only one supporting us right now, and life is already quite tough liao, how to handle more fine?? Although it was my fault, but hopefully they'll will take into consideration my situation and reduce the fine.



So please remember, DO NOT LITTER!!!



Its like $300 for 1st time offender now lor.. And if its bigger items, you will have to go to court for corrective work order and higher fine too! Bigger items includes plastic bags, can drinks all that. So don't say I never warn you ar... But Gordan is so sweet lor, he say if got the CWO then he accompany me go.. Thanks dear!!


Super stress about this liao, somemore I've also been overworking my brains planning my wedding. Didn't realise that there is some many different kind of venues and prices everywhere lor!! And worse still some hotels, they don't put up the prices on their website, so have to email them, so ma fan lor...


I think I'm going crazy soon liao.. And maybe because of all the stress, 'Auntie' die die don't want to come.. Maybe she is scared of swine flu also.. Or maybe I early menopause liao.. haha..


And something super cute happened just now. Tyler woke up and cry for milk, then I was in the living room, heard it so went to make milk for him. Too gan jiong to open the new milk powder then cut my finger again!! Some more is really quite deep cut this time lor.. The idiot Dumex aluminium cover, super sharp lor, so please be careful if you are feeding your kid Dumex.


Anyway, I already super du lan over me so clumsy liao, so make the milk already, faster go in feed Tyler. Then when I went in, I saw him sitting up and crying. Ok maybe I'm a bit bian tai but just imagine it, its super duper cute lor!!! Finally my boy succeeded in sitting up liao.. hahaha... So immediately, I forgot all about me being du lan, instead I'm all smiles!!



Power of your child ya??



Actually was having some arguments with Gordan about our wedding date. Cause he wants to delay it to end of the year and I only want it on 16th of May. And 2011 is too far off liao.. But he called me just now, and told me he feels that I'm right about what I wanted, and he wants to hold it on 16th of May too!


So happy now la... hahaa..




Why 16th of May?


Cause thats the day that we got together. And I still remember we spent the whole night before till morning drinking and talking. But we wasn't drunk at all lor!! Not even high lor..


Sometimes I also don't know why I fall in love with him, but just that even till now, I still feel that he is so freaking handsome to me, and everytime he hold my hands, I still feel extra happy!! Although we had our share of quarrels, but end of the day, I'll still be cuddled up in his arms.



Seriously I really wonder why those people who hates me still wants to read my blog. Probably to make themself even more angrier ba.. Or maybe too much time to spare??



Enough of the bad stuff (I know I'm a bitch sometimes), my sleeping time has been haywire lately!! Won't be able to sleep before 4am lor... And then next day Tyler is waking up at 9plus or 10plus.



I'm turning into a panda soon...






Need to change, need to change, I want to be a beautiful bride!!





Argh.. He's still not back yet lor.. I'm so bored, so emo and miss him so so much!!! Been a bit clingy lately to him, probably because he's been busy working and haven't been spending much time together.


Ok la, don't say so much liao, wait tio complain so wordy post again. No pics today, cause don't have mood to edit them. Wait for the next post ba.. I'll try to take more pics!! Ta-ta!!


(Paiseh I type type type didn't realise its so long liao...)

5 comments:

  1. hello. you're using the dumex metal tin? change to the squarish plastic container, you wouldn't get cut this way. (: anyway, can I ask what you littered ah? cos I've got a friend who got caught second time throwing cig butt, he needa go to court too. So I'd like to know about how much is the fine. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. The square tin is too small, cause tyler finish 1 big tin within 2 weeks de..

    Your friend de case its either corrective work order with fine or without fine. How much I don't know leh.. Cause I haven go yet..

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI *NEW ANGELS COLLECTION* NOW ON.. LIMITED STOCKS ONLY! 100% HAND-MADE 100% SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL.. =) VISIT MY BLOGSHOP!
    macqueens-boutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy for you gal =)
    you will be the most beautiful bride
    so dun worry ya. =D loves~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already linked you.. haha! :) takecares!

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!