Jun 20, 2009

Me, Myself and I


I was browsing through some pictures at my home when I found my pics when I was little!!




Me and my Dad



Grandma and me



Me!!!


I look so tom boy right?? Cause last time my grandfather don't like me to keep long hair. And his long means touch the ear is long liao.. That's why when I was young I was often mistaken as a boy! Big difference with now hor...


I saw my Aunt's pic when she was little too, and looks super like Phedra!!! Just that the picture is yellow or else you will think its really her lor... Saw pics of my grandparents when they were young too, so handsome and pretty. And I noticed last time girls like to draw this sharp and long eyeliner, and they super like to take those studio pictures lor.. hahaha...


Since got nothing better to do, let's compare my pics to my sons ones!



Jun En, I find that this pic looks more alike..





And Tyler...


Similar??? hahaha... Well they are my sons what..

1 comment:

  1. eh, jun en super look like u when u r a kid norx!!! n u r so boyish...LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!