Jun 9, 2009

So bored and moody..

Just brought Tyler to see Doctor today.. Poor him, having cough and cough till vomited his milk yesterday halfway through sleep. Doctor says he's not really having any sorethroat, and not much phlegm so just purely coughing. I'll been giving him loads of water lately, hopefully he'll get well soon... He don't really get sick often, this is like his 2nd time getting sick lor... That's why I'm so worried. And don't know is it because of the cough, he don't really want to drink milk. Have to force him then he'll drink like 120ml lor.. It all started after he had cod fish that day, so the doctor says he may be allergic to it, so don't give him first for 2 weeks then monitor when I try give him the next time.


Feel so incompetent as a mother when I see him like this, breaks my heart everytime hearing him cough lor... Haiz... I rather I have my asthma attack, fever or whatever rather than him getting sick..


Because of this I'm feeling like real emo lately. Need Gordan to be here with me yet he is busy working. Hate the loneliness!! And my period is late again!! Was joking with Suwen that maybe I don't have enough blood that's why everytime late lor.. So because of Tyler getting sick, and period coming, I'm feeling very very moody! Pity Gordan everytime got scolded by me..


Weather has been so hot lately also, feel like I'm in a microwave when I'm home in the afternoon lor! Heard from my aunt that the weather will only be better after august! Wa lao, that's like so long later lor...


I've been thinking about my wedding. Don't know should I have like buffet dinner at hotel or just simply sign the papers and end of story. Its like we've already got Tyler so don't think people care much about us getting married ba.. As long as we feel happy can le ba.. Don't want to spend so much on the wedding too, maybe save the money we could bring Tyler on a vacation?? Supposingly honeymoon should be couple go de, but I just can't bear not seeing Tyler and leaving him at home while we go enjoy lor!!!


And thinking about Tyler's birthday also.. How should I celebrate for him??


Nothing much to do at home, thus been having so many thoughts. Really feel like going out but I'm not leaving Tyler at home and I'm also not going to risk him catching more virus going out now. So bored sia!!! Besides playing the facebook game, which I'm currently damn addicted to, watching movies online, watching TV, playing Sudoku, taking care of Tyler, reading magazines, reading storybooks, I've got nothing else better to do!!! Ok, maybe I can start doing Tyler's scrapbook, but I'm just so damn lazy lately to do handicraft!


Anyway, I'm just ranting off today..


I should really eat more chocolates to make myself feel better, unfortunately my house nearby don't sell my favourite chocolate... Sian...


Gonna end of with a pic of me, when I was a baby!! (Since always posting Tyler's pics, should show mine too..haha..)




Do you think Jun En looks like me more or Tyler looks like me more????








****Questions about Jun En won't be entertained, you just have to know that he is my son, that's all.

6 comments:

  1. U must take note if he got laosai after his vomiting...Cause my daughter also start off with vomiting...End up stomach flu. then worse part she cant take milk...So wat i did is to cook oat. I cook the oat into waterly form as a replacement for milk. Need any help just post at ur blog i will try my best to help.

    U take care

    "Jobless man turn into full time daddy."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, he is ok, just that the phlegm caused him to vomit de.. Thanks for your advise !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most welcome, hope u dont feel that i am nosey =>

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree that both of them looks like you too lei. hahas. if u dun mind add me in msn?? we can chat??!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yvonne: look like you more because its you. wahahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!