Jun 7, 2009

Time for some couple time....

Gordan has been working late lately, so I've been complaining and nagging to him about HOW LITTLE he is accompanying me and baby. So being the good hubby, he made time out to take me out today!

He had wanted to bring Tyler out too, but we are going out around 6plus which is Tyler's dinner time, and after that its his bedtime, so my dearest got to stay home and wait for Mummy and Daddy to bring him out tomorrow lor....

*Sorry Tyler, Mummy Daddy bring you out tomorrow ok??


I wanted to go watch movie one, but Gordan got to work around 10plus, and we only managed to leave home around 7pm cause being the worried mummy, I just don't feel at ease leaving Tyler at home!

So in the end, we went to Suntec for dinner and walk around a bit.


Our dinner for today:



My favourite Japanese food!



Its at the food court at Suntec Convention Hall. I dunno is it the design of the place or the crowd there, but I just feel that the food there must taste good!!! It just makes you feel like eating sitting there lor...Or else also won't so many people go eat right???


Wanted to take a picture of Gordan (as always..)



And he totally refused to cooperate!!!


Never mind then,



Here is me!


Finally food arrived!!!! We were starving!



Maguro sushi, Salmon sushi and Ebiko sushi



Tamago Maki ( a little bland in taste though )



Soft Shell Crab Maki ( Highly recommended!!! )





My Tempura Udon



Gordan's Katsu Curry


The food is quite good, worth a try definitely!! Although I'm really thinking about going there to try the chicken rice and prawn noodle there....


After dinner, we went to arcade!!



Me & Gordan on the way walking to arcade


I don't want to play games, but I just want to satisfy my craving to catch stuff toys!! In the end never catch any, but I'm still happy! Cause Gordan bought me 1!!



Super cute and cool doggy!!



Love it, and I think Tyler will too!!!


Why I'm so happy is because this is like the 3rd thing Gordan has bought for me! I gave him a soft toy before too, to put in his car de, an octopus. But now dunno its stored away in his carboot maybe turned from blue to black liao.. Dear please go and dry clean it can?? And I need more surprises and presents my dear... But really appreciate his effort in spending time with me and trying to make me happy lah... LOVE YOU DEAR!


We're going to bring Tyler out tomorrow, probably going to Expo to check out prams and car seats, or going other places ba... Family day tomorrow !!!


Oh ya, I bought this for Gordan's car too!!!



Its so true isn't it??? hahaha...



Just now read through my previous entries and realised that time really passed damn fast! Really missed the times we have all our couple time together cause now is a bit difficult with baby around. But still, Tyler has brought us a lot of joy and there's still lots of things we could do together as a family!



My previous posts all haven't change the colour of the wording, cause I'm just TOO LAZY to do it! Going to arrange my posts a little liao and neaten up my blog, as you know, I'm a perfectionist! But give me time lah, cause spending a lot of time lately, playing with Tyler and teaching him stuffs through playing.


Yawns.... Bedtime!! Goodnight everyone!

2 comments:

  1. you got such a great hubby but i know that when u married older guys they tend to be more carrying. mine also. hahas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's not exactly great though and not very caring at times too, but I guess when it comes to love, also got to accept his imperfections lor.. He's 30 liao, but still a big kid at heart.. haha

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!