Oct 25, 2009

Finally its time....

The consequence of being lazy??

Have so many pics stored in my lappie, think they grow spider webs liao.. Have to spend so much more time to upload all, but thanks to the new bulk uploader in blogger, uploading pictures became so much faster!!


Good for you guys, cause you'll have a long long post to see!

____________________________________________________________________

Trip To VivoCity

Gordan's sis called me for an outing with Tyler to VivoCity. Bathed, prepare Tyler's things and off we went!


In the cab, Tyler is eating his biscuits




Playing with Gordan's sis






And of cos, a routine pic with me...




First destination, Sushi Tei for lunch!!

One thing I love about Sushi Tei is that they are so thoughtful to provide utensils for babies too! See Tyler playing with his bowl, fork and spoon...



 

 

Which he broke around 20mins later.

Even though its plastic! *Tyler boy, can you be more gentle??*


Gordan's mum and sis

 


Fav Salmon Don

 


And other my favourites sushi..

 


Mummy forgive me for breaking the bowl ok??

 

Aww, see that sweet look of his... How to stay angry at him??


Tyler and me..




After lunch, its time to change Tyler's diaper so we went to the Baby Room. Its so spacious!!





After which, we went to walk around. And actually stopped at this shop looking at prams. There's this one pram that I like which cost almost $400. And another one that the lady recommend which she says is similar in everything, which cost $300. But then, the one that she recommend, only have orange and green, which I totally find it looks ugly. So in the end, decided I'll go the Baby Hypermart look at more prams then buy.


While we were walking around in Giant, Tyler was eating his biscuits, then he accidently drop it and was so mad that he bit his own hand!!! So he was crying away, and even Gordan's mom couldn't comfort him, so I carry him around. Cause usually he'll stop once I carry him, hehe, power of mummy huh??

Let him try on this toy car, see how much he loves it?

 

 





____________________________________________________________________

Outing With Suwen

Recently its been like routine for us to meet once a week. Actually she told me to post the pics faster, so that she could grab the pics, but then.... paiseh lah!!!


Headed to Tampines, again, cause Miss Koh says she very long never go liao. Which I was thinking, got very long meh??? Anyway camwhored in the car as Gordan sending me there..




Pictures with Tyler..





 

Suwen bought him this top, nice right?


By the way, we have a special guest today.....






Xiaopangmei!!!

 

 

 


Janelle and her never ending curls...

 


See Tyler so concentrating??

 

He was looking at this showcase with a bunny inside, and when the bunny went further inside he was shouting at the bunny lor, cause he can't see it! So cute lor....


Finally manage to capture a picture with both of them holding hands..

 


Janelle and Tyler

 


Me and Suwen

 

I was telling her that its been so long since we took picture together, haha...


More pics of Janelle and Tyler..

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

Restaurant Review


Met up with Adrian for dinner that day, and we went to the cheese restaurant in Tampines One.


What I had:

Minestrone Soup

 

Taste yummy, super sweet and a lot of ingredients!!


Steak with mashed potato and cheesy macaroni

 

The steak is a bit hard to chew, but the cheesy macaroni is nice!!


Overall quite good, so give it a try if you're there!

____________________________________________________________________
Random Day Home


Tyler playing with his calculater...





Do you know what's the most can't do things when you have a active baby and wife at home???


SLEEP!!




So here comes me, disturbing...

 

 


And Tyler joins me!!

 


Have a video of Tyler using his head to knock Gordan and lying on him, using his head to bang you is his way of getting a kiss by the way, but I haven't upload it, so will show you all when I finally get it done!


My little one and me..

 

_____________________________________________________________________

Day Out Meeting Friends


Met up with Enling and Enqi, and we headed to Tampines for coffee session...


Know what he means??



Taking pictures again???


Gordan and me




Irritated pic of his..




Biggie eyes of me!!



Love my new contacts...


Enqi and me..




Heading for swim with Gordan and Tyler tomorrow, so going to go sleep now, nights!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!