Oct 30, 2009

Casual update of me


Tyler's birthday is in 2 weeks time!! 


Been so busy with preparations, now left only a bit more to complete. Have to finish up Tyler's scrapbook, then do the birthday banner, think of the decorations... Hope that everything will goes well that day! Gordan won't be working for that few days at the chalet, but on his actual birthday, which is the 18th, he won't be free. Thought of bringing Tyler to the zoo, well, guess have to see who else is free le ba...


Some pics, that day when we were heading out...


Gordan




Camwhore a little while waiting for food to come..






Our lunch - Nasi Briyani

 


Further camwhoring before we leave...

 

 

  




Gordan won't be free to accompany us lately, cause of his work. So I'll be stuck mostly at home liao, since have to save money also.. After Tyler's birthday I'm going to look for job already, which I'm really frustrated about, because I really want to take care of Tyler myself. Any one got any lobangs to intro that I can earn from home???


One main thing that worries me is Tyler getting spoiled by his grandparents. Because the last 2 weeks, because of problem with Gordan, most of the time I'll leave Tyler to Gordan's mom to take care. And lately I feel that he's been throwing tantrums a lot for no reason. And getting stubborn also. And also, he's become closer to Gordan's mom than me. Which makes me sad naturally, although I know that it isn't a bad thing.


So I've since got back to taking care of him myself. And thankfully, he's temper has been better. Only that day when we went out with Gordan's mom and sis, during dinner time, he throw tantrum halfway through porridge. Gordan's mom wanted to carry him, but I don't want cause I don't want to spoil him, so he just sat there and cry for a while, then saw some things that interest him then stop liao..


An advise to all mummies though, try not to spoil them starting from they are young, cause it'll be much more difficult to discipline them when they grows up. Not spoiling them doesn't mean don't carry them, just let them cry or what. You have to know when is he really needing something and when is it just for nothing. Like Tyler, when he throw tantrums, his 'cries' don't have any tears at all one. I still carry him a lot, pacify him sometimes also, but not when its unreasonable. Sometimes they may fuss because teething, they're tired, or they're hungry, or they're cold or hot. When that happens, tend to them immediately, coaxing them is ok. But if its none of that, then let them learn that, crying is not the way to get attention. 


Now I have a lot of photoshoots pending now, hopefully they'll faster confirm then more money! Thinking of setting up a online shop selling baby stuff, currently discussing the plans and looking for suppliers with my partner. Hopefully everything goes well! 


I feel like going to get a driving license. But now, with all the financial stuff on hand, I can't do that. Have to wait till everything stable down first then I can think of that. Unless anyone wants to sponser me lah.. haha... Actually lots of things that I want to achieve. Because of the problems lately, it had me thinking a lot. I would want to enrol myself in courses and learn some skills, but currently no money. Want to complete my tattoo too, but thats just an extra for me lah... Hoping that I could save more money, then get the necessary insurance and savings plan for Tyler, do all the things I want, and also save for a house for us.


Now I'm just taking one step at a time, taking each day as it goes. My piority will always be Tyler, so if he is happy and growing up well, I'm happy too despite how much I have to do.


Mummy will always love you.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!