Nov 12, 2009

Final Updates...


I've received lots of guests asking me how to get to the chalet, so here I am posting up the map so that it'll be easier for you all!!  


Its a little bit small, so squint a bit ok??




 

 

Some driving directions for you too, if you happen to drive or go by cab.


From ECP :

1) Turn out at Exit 2A


2) Pass Tanah Merah Country Club Garden Course


3) Keep right, look for signboard (on the left)


4) Turn right into Changi Coast Walk 


 From PIE :

1) Turn out at Exit 4A (Simei Avenue)

 
2) Pass Changi General Hospital

 
3) Go straight on Xilin Avenue, pass Changi South Industrial Estate 

 
4) Keep left, pass Tanah Merah Country Club Tampines Course 

 
5) Turn left to road leading towards Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal, Airline House, etc.

 
6) Pass TMCC Garden Course

 
7) Keep right and turn right into Changi Coast Walk 




Hope this helps, if not just remember I'm just a phone call away!!! Hahaha....


______________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Blogger is a little crazy, so pay no heed to the huge spaces in between my post ya...)
Our Family Day Out to Parkway!!


Short trip but I really enjoyed myself!!! And I was so blur that I forgot to bring Tyler's milk powder, end up got to buy a new tin!! *heartpain*


Here's Tyler Boy in his heavy pram...


 


 




And his Mummy me!!


 


 




The Daddy and Sonny


 




So sweet right??


 




Gordan and me


 




And of course a vain pic of myself.. hahaa....


 




Managed to get Tyler a set of clothes to wear for his birthday!! And whats ironic is that I got it from Mothercare!! When I'm supposingly like starting work there in 1 week plus time, then now I'm buying things from them... But anyway, think he'll look real handsome in it!!


Didn't shop much cause end up have to rush back to pass my dad the invitation. And just nice I got to see Goofy, who was my dog back when I was still staying in Eunos. My aunt bought him when he was a puppy and he sort of grew up with me, been through all the tears and happiness with me lor.. But when I moved out, my dad took over but its good cause now he have another companion for him at my dad's place.


Seriously when I saw him I was thinking would he still remember me? Well I certainly hope so, I doted on him as much as I would to my own son, so it was a emotional moment to see him again. Ok enough about the teary stuffs... Headed over to my Grandma's today!


In the car


 


 


Tired Tyler..


 


Gordan's dad drove us over today. Before heading over, I had to go and collect Tyler's photoshoot photos, and we headed to sengkang. But then when I reach there then discovered that they have moved!! In the end got to go all the way down to Bendemeer Road, sian... Only managed to reach my Grandma's house around 5pm and I was starving by then because I hasn't eaten anything since morning!!


See my lovely baby cousin...


 


 


I think she's going to be another chubby baby like Tyler lor.. haha.. 




Tyler has been pretty bad moody these few days. Especially when I'm going to make him sleep. Then he'll cry like I whack him like that lor! Think it must be the teething, hope that his teeth will come out fast so he won't be so uncomfortable...




Just finish baking Tyler's cookies yesterday, and I'm really happy about it because it taste quite good! And also thanks to the help from Gordan's sis, managed to do it so much faster! The cookies I made is kids friendly, because there's no egg white in it, but there is sugar lah, so if you are very particular about your kid taking sugar, then I would advise you not to give him. Well, I can't please everyone right? But this is just my tiny effort to make Tyler's birthday more memorable.




Left 2 more days to his birthday, and still have loads to do! Really hope we have an enjoyable time there, alright will blog again after his birthday. Probably will be blogging about the details on how I do the party.. 




Guests, see you on Sunday!!!
(By the way, angbaos preferred ya, hahahahhahah...)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!