Nov 18, 2009

Just for my baby boy


Happy 1st Birthday darling!


Time passed so fast, 1 year ago we had just met each other after you being in my tummy for 39 weeks. This 1 year, Mummy have seen you grow from a little tiny baby to now a active boy that always bugs me. Seeing your first flip, first crawl, first smile, first time standing and learning all the things that I've taught you, its really the happiness days of my whole life. Even though there are times that you are really naughty, refusing to sleep or just throwing tantrums and I have to scold or beat you, but Mummy still dotes on you a lot.


And I know you love me a lot too.


Mummy will be going back to work next week. And by then I wouldn't have so much time with you, probably even miss you saying your first word. I wonder if you feel the same way as Mummy, sad because we won't have so much time together anymore. Cause lately you've been really clingy to me, and its been sweet and sad for me at the same time. Sweet because you just cling to me like a koala bear, sad because I can't let you do that anymore.


You are the priority in Mummy's life now, and I'm constantly 24hrs worried about you. So please be a good boy and listen to Grandma when Mummy goes to work ok? I know my Tyler boy is a sensible and clever boy, and I know you will accompany Mummy and Daddy through this hard time.


Tomorrow will be your official birthday, and Mummy is still thinking where should I bring you to. Library? Beach? or maybe just out for some shopping? Friday we'll be going with Aunt and Grandma to the Zoo, which I hope that you will like it. 




Mummy will try my best to give you a great birthday every year and let your childhood be filled with laughter, love and happiness.


Happy Birthday, my dearest Tyler.





~Happy Birthday To You~
~Happy Birthday To You~
~Happy Birthday To Tyler~
~Happy Birthday To You....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!