Nov 23, 2009

Morning


Woke up at 630am, bath and prepare all the neccessary things to bring to work.


Still have time left, so went to lie in bed and take a look at Tyler.


And because of the 1 look, I didn't go to work!!



Cause I really can't bear to leave Tyler. Its not about who's going to take care of him, I'm worried or what, but its that suddenly I feel that I really want to be there to see him grow.


I know all mummies think the same but sometimes they don't have a choice. I feel even more for it cause I didn't get to see Jun En grow up. Money can be earn back but time can never be turned back.


Ok, so now I'm back to the hard life where I have to be super stingy and save save save again. Thinking of what extra things I could do to earn money.. Suddenly I wished I knew some sewing or what.. And naughty Tyler better know how big sacrifice I did for him and be a good boy!


I really love the job and really want to work. But well, Tyler is definitely more important to me than anything. So peeps, please any events or whatever extra things that you think I can do, please tell me!!!! Need more cash now...


Feeling super sleepy now, but can't sleep cause Tyler need to wake up in like 45mins time. Its a hard life, but I feel blissful leading it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!