Nov 24, 2009

Back On Track


Was kind of lost this morning, as you can see from my previous post. Tyler just made me lose my focus.. Luckily, my manager called me later in the afternoon and what he said got me back on track.


Remembering now that why I have to work, and knowing that he really wants to help me and did his part to speak to me really warms my heart. Haven't start work yet, but I can feel that its going to be a great company to work for.


Had some quarrels with Gordan just now, due to the fact that I didn't go for work today. Anyway, the quarrel lead to more things and more quarrels, but eventually it stopped because I'm quite sick of quarrelling. So I went for a movie, while giving him some time to cool off and think about the things I said.


Halfway through the movie, he texted me, saying he loves me and miss me, and that he is sorry. Not that everything is his fault, but I apologise to him when I did or say something wrong and he is not those kind to do so. So really am happy that he've thought it through. Since after tomorrow, we won't really have time seeing each other or even talking on the phone even though we're living under the same roof.


Movie was great earlier on, went to watch 2012 and well, teared throughout the movie again. It was quite a long show, almost 3 hrs but I can assure you, you would want it to be longer. My dad was telling me the other day that there's this movie marathon competition, and that the winner will have to watch like 4 days straight of movies, with toilet breaks and meal breaks in between, and not to fall asleep of course! Prize is $10k plus 2 tickets to US. Fuck, if I knew earlier I would have gone lor.. But can they show HK dramas??


Recent posts will be more wordy, cause unless I have the time to upload pics, edit and upload to blogger, I'll just blog out my random thoughts. Well, easy for me but hard for you, still, continue reading alright?


Surfing time now, and soon gonna go to bed. Wonder if Tyler is going to wake up for milk tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!