Nov 26, 2009

Work, work and work..


1st day at work was quite ok, colleagues are all quite nice and training was fun too! Luckily our trainer wasn't a very boring person, or else I would have fallen asleep, considering the fact that I only slept 4hrs the day before.


Only thing was that I had not work for so long, and the long hrs standing made my back damn pain lor! But never mind, give it a few more days, think I'll get used to it soon. Hopefully.


Gordan came to pick me up after work, surprising?? Cause that fellow didn't go to work that day, so he was too free!! But well, at least he bother to come and fetch me, must be thankful! We went to Vivo to walk around a bit. Wanted to get a black colour jacket, but then, think and think, finally decided when I get my pay then buy. Save, save and save now!! 


Headed home, and my dear Tyler came rushing to hug me the moment he saw me!! Felt so sweet.. And it helps that the next day was my off day. Headed out with Suwen and Janelle for some little shopping and manage to finally buy a pair of slippers for myself! Finally Gordan will stop naggin at me about it. Because the pair that I'm wearing now has been with me for like 1 year plus!! Which is totally like no friction at all now, and whenever I walk I have to be damn careful to avoid slipping.


Internet has been giving me problems these few days, wanted to post some pics in this post, but because of the fucking internet, I'm too tired to wait for it to be uploaded. Remind me that I really have to get Gordan to upgrade it.. And a new laptop too!! 


Alright going to bed now, preparing for a nice day at work again tomorrow.... Let's just hope Tyler don't give me any trouble tomorrow morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!