Nov 28, 2009

Weekly outings


Weekly meetups with Suwen and Janelle, here's me and Tyler in the car!




Gloomy Janelle, probably because she's past her nap time...

 


Tyler with his messy hair..

 


Reflection of them, while waiting for Suwen to shop..

 


Dinner at Din Tai Fung

 

 

 


Finally I got to let Tyler have some beef. A relax day out, although Tyler was very noisy in the beginning, but later on he was tired already so kept quiet liao.. haha...


More pics of us!!!


On our way out...

 

 

 

 

 

 


Love you sonny...




Not working liao, cause the last few days have been super problematic for me, be it relationship or Tyler. So now just staying home for now, thinking of what else I could do.


No mood to blog today, signing off now~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!