Dec 31, 2009

New Year Eve


Here I am, an hour to Year 2010 and I'm all alone writing my damn blog. Maybe not alone, considering Tyler is sleeping in the room, but its still quite pathetic.


My 'good' bf is out somewhere with his friends celebrating the new year and even his mom got some programmes for the new year too.


Although I won't want to be clubbing tonight, hate the idea of squeezing with other people, but would actually appreciate some light entertainments. Come to think of it, I should blame my 'good' bf for giving me boring New Year. 


And the damn countdown programme on TV is so bo liao also. Argh, someone, entertain me please!!!


Stop the grumbling, here's wishing you all Happy New Year!


Suddenly craving for food now, but only maggi at home!!! I so don't want to have maggi at the beginning of the new year.. 


Signing off, cause no mood with the clock ticking by. If I continue somemore think I'm going to give Gordan a call and scream at him liao. Still, enjoy your New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!