Jan 29, 2010

Outings

Poor darling eye so swollen because of the 'bak jiam'......


 

  

  


Insisted that he go and see a doctor, cause it look so big!! And finally he went, and the doctor removed it for him...


  

Had to put on the bandage for 2 hrs before he can remove it...


A kiss for my brave dearest...

  


____________________________________________


KTV night, before that we were at Boat Quay and then headed to Shenton Way de Partyworld for Karaoking!!


The food is super super nice over there!!

  

  

And I ate like 95% of these, cause I was fucking starving!!!


Camwhoring while Peter went to the toilet..

  

  

  


We were like crazily singing songs over there, since its just the 2 of us. But everything was quite good over there, service, food... Would love to go there the next time!!


Peter and me

  


___________________________________________________


Supposingly the next day we were going for midnight movie, so after I make Tyler sleep, got out of house and into the cab, then Mr Peter tell me we can't go. Cause he got a friend back from overseas and instead we went to this pub in Chinatown. I was pissed off, cause I didn't really want to pub that day, and was thinking about movie the whole day long le. So what's the outcome of making me mad? 


  

  


Seriously, you don't want to make me angry.


___________________________________________________


After the 'warning' I gave Peter, he promised me movie the next day... 


Camwhoring while waiting to go out...

  

  

  

  


Lunch at Sushi Tei...

  

  

  

  

  


And movie!! We went to watch 'Universal Soldier' and it was quite cool! But in the cinema its like all single men aged 40s and even one ah ma there lor!! Super feel like I'm in the cinema at Chinatown watching XXX...


Munching on his favourite nachos..

  

  

  


Candid shot 

  


Grabs of the day!!!!

  

  

  


It's gonna be the weekends again!! Possible drinking session tomorrow, and shopping on sunday!! 


Thanks to Peter for accompanying me lately, made me more cheerful too! And in case you are wondering where Gordan is, usually he is playing basketball or drinking with his friends.  


And I know a lot of people find it weird that why don't we club together? Cause Gordan and me, we prefer different things. Like he goes to those pubs at Geylang which I find it too noisy because of the damn techno, and I prefer KTV pubs. That's why its seriously weird why we got together too and lasted till now. 


By the way, went into LG to browse at phones and saw this!!!



LG LOLLIPOP!!!
Have been waiting for this phone to be out for damn long le, and finally its here!! So for my birthday present I don't want Iphone le, I want this!!! I'm such a sucker for cuteness...


And Thanks to Peter, I'm going to get this like tomorrow!!!! *happy*


Post a review after I used the phone ya, hope it won't have any problems, or have to bring for software upgrade again.. *pray*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!