Feb 26, 2010

Birthday Celebration (Couple Time)


Tyler has been in super bad mood lately. Always throwing tantrums. But sometimes its also cute to see his crying look.


SEE???

 


Picture with my little cry baby before heading out...

  


Went to Tampines, to get some books and search for dress for friday. Enling woke up in the late afternoon and I asked her out for dinner!


At Sakae Sushi..

  

  

  


After dinner, we headed for our regular hangout, COFFEE BEAN!!

  

  

 

  

  


Managed to get a dress that I like that is super comfy too, but it cost me freaking $50!!! Limit myself from buying anything after that.. Headed home, and poor Gordan had a sprained ankle from basketball...

  

___________________________________________


My birthday celebration with Gordan. Told him that day that he only have to accompany me past 12midnight, since the next day he gonna work. 


Had some quarrels on the way for our dinner, but well, luckily everything cleared up. Past year, its always like normal outings for special occasions of us, but Gordan has been better this year, staying up to check up on restaurants that we can go to for dinner. Actually wanted to have candlelight dinner, but stingy me, don't really want him to spend so much. So in the end, settled on seafood, cos I was craving for shark's fin. Ironic, since it cost as much too...


Dressing for the night

  


And hairdo of the night..

  


Got the dress from Suwen. Actually wanted to buy it that time, but didn't. Since she's not gonna wear it, so I got her to sell to me at a cheaper price, ahhahaaa...


Camwhoring as usual...

  

  

  


And its dinner time!!

  

  


Lobster Salad, one of my favourite dishes..

  


The much craved shark's fin!!

  


The leftover black pepper crab, only remembered that I have to take pictures after we ate it!!

  


And Ee Fu Noodle, which was a little bland..

  


Total damage for the dinner : $167!!!!


Expensive but at least it taste good. Thanks hubby!!!!!


Last but not least, a super unglam pic of me devouring the crab...

 


After dinner, Gordan's ankle was hurting a lot, so accompanied him to A&E to see doctor. Such a special birthday lor, spent in the A&E watching 'The Mummy' on HBO! But well, my darling is more important. 


Next up will be lunch with the girls tomorrow, for Janelle's birthday too, and clubbing at night!!


TO GORDAN........

Thanks dear, for making the effort to try to make my birthday a happy one. Loved every single moment we spent together. Love you.


HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!