Feb 25, 2010

Sweet


Ever since Gordan started his new job, life has been more normal now. He goes drinking lesser and he tries to spend more time with me and Tyler. Hopefully everything maintains, so we can work towards our wedding and our little sweet family.
Back from work, Gordan brought me out for the night. 


At Haagen Dazs for some ice cream, not a ice cream person, but well, I'm a bf doter... hahaa...


Gordan looking at the menu...

 
 


Camwhored while waiting for our ice cream to come...

  
 
  

  


And the indulgence of the night....

  


After our dessert, we went for some pool session at Parkway!

  


 And my must have supper after that... hehehe....
Craving for pig stomach soup lately...

  


Gordan's fish and chips

  


And its back home! Cause he got to work at 8am tomorrow. Poor thing, he's already become Bangala like that cause he's so tanned now!! And I look extra fair standing next to him lor...


Was thinking of saving up to get my Ricoh camera again. But then, after some thinking, feel that I should just be contented with what I have, and try to spend less. Anyway, I can always put it in my birthday list next year, ahhahahahaa... 


The above pics are all taken using the new camera that my aunt gave me, not so bad lah! hahah...

Tomorrow is gonna be our romantic date out to celebrate my birthday, love spending time with Gordan and Tyler! 

Gonna go get something to wear on Friday too.. I'll try to update more since this week is more eventful, or else I'll have like damn lot of pics stuck in my computer again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!