Mar 22, 2010

Jae's Birthday Celebration


Brought Tyler out in the afternoon for a little shopping trip, since my little darling hasn't been out lately cos of the rainy weather. Wearing a cute hate to hide the bruises and wound, don't you think that he look so like a japanese baby??






Lunching, and Tyler exploring phone...




Guess I gonna learn some japanese soon and teach Tyler.. 



Night, went to Nana for Jae's advanced birthday celebration!


Birthday boy



And of course a series of funny pictures follows....
























And MY CAM WENT DEAD.


Was super low bat when we starting camwhoring, its already an amazement that I still can take so many pics liao.. Can't imagine if its not, there's gonna be a whole lot more pics than these!


Realized that the singers at Nana sucks, seriously think that they'll be better off playing the disc and lip syncing to it. Left at 230am, went over to find Gordan before heading back home. 


Weekend has been super boring. Saturday headed over to grandma's place and Sunday stayed home cause Gordan wasn't feeling well. Felt major miscommunication between Gordan and me. Don't ask me because I don't know how to describe that. Guess I just have to wait for him to 'wake up' again. Getting sick with all the waiting, can't I be the normal gf who can throw tantrums and get spoiled by my bf? 


Meeting Yanting and probably Serena later, possible drinking tonight, update again~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!