Mar 24, 2010

Thoughts


Rarely do I have the chance when I don't feel like doing anything, or rather, there's nothing to do. Cause I'm always looking for programme to keep myself entertained, reading novels, watching online movies, doing manicure and pedicure myself, aimlessly surfing net, chatting on msn, thinking of more ideas for wedding and etc. 


Recently heard some news that got me thinking, and probably the novels that I read that inspire my thoughts too. The novel that I had just finished basically its all fantasy stories, about angels, devil, god, weird auctions that you bid for people's lives. But somewhere in between, the author will tend to add in some advice regarding life and love.


The book that I've just finished, sort of taught me that everyone should cherish their lives, no matter how bad things are, or whatever illnesses you are facing, learn to love them and use it as a strength to keep you moving on. 


Sometimes when we face a downturn, we tend to think that we hate the life we are living. Envying other people's life, when maybe that person hates his life too. No body is perfect, thus everyone got their good points and their bad points. When you're thinking that you are having a bad time, probably someone else is having it even worse. 


The secret to happiness?


To love your life, no matter how good or bad things are. 


If only everyone can be kind and peaceful with one another, I guess life will probably be better. Seriously I'm sick of how human are. Always judging other people and selfish. I do admit though, sometimes I'm one of them. Probably its our nature, that we do the things we do. 



All that I've learnt, maybe its possible for me to persevere, maybe its possible to still be happy even in the worse situations. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!