Mar 27, 2010

Sick


Have to say, I rarely get sick. Or maybe sometimes if I do, its nothing serious and will recover without any medications. Probably its the life of a housewife, housewives rarely get sick. Or maybe its waiting for a chance to be majorly sickly. Which is now.


Had fever that day, had to resort to using Tyler's fever patch cause Gordan didn't manage to buy the adult one at 7-11. Recovered after 2 days of lazing around and sleep and online movies and panadol. But then, another blow hit again! Having running nose, sorethroat and headache now, sobs. Kinda guilty cause I have to blame it on my diet of Pizza Hut and Mac these few days. Hope I recover soon, wouldn't want to spread to Tyler too..


Headed out before I got sick, with Peter cause he was gonna fly off that day.



My favourite sushi for lunch..



Before this, went out with Peter and his friends for drinks, but I went home after a while, cause my tummy was hurting like hell! Wondering was it Gordan who passed it to me, cause the night before he had tummyache the whole day... 


Anyway, after that incident started the chain of sickness. 2nd day, finally feeling better a little, craving for frog leg porridge! Which of course, my dearest brought me for it. 


Tyler came along too...



My craves..


And because I've been sick lately, I've been stuck at home, and going crazy! I try to not be near to Tyler, cause don't want to spread to him. And despite feeling weak at times, still have to feed or bath him. Watched online movies till I have to rewatch the movies I've watched.


Early in the morning...



Been wanting to try this, Breakfast Deluxe...



I know I shouldn't, but its the only thing that's keeping me sane! Anyway, not only me love it....






Popped my pills and gonna go rest now, hoping I'll miraculously recover by tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!