May 22, 2010

Our 3 Years Anniversary


Although its a special day, but we didn't do anything special, nor got each other special gifts, instead we went to Parkway for a little shopping!


Major camwhore in the car...




Me and Gordan, both looking super seh cause we just woke up.. lol..



And he bought a watch for himself!!


Nice, not too ex and durable, just good enough for his working environment...


We were in the car, reached home, and suddenly thought of getting Gordan to pose as those poster guys wearing watch..





End result


So now you know, Gordan is also loves taking pictures!!! But guys ma, cannot show out.. hahaha...


And I joined in all the camwhoring...



___________________________________


Some words for my dear..


3 years ago, we met each other and fell crazily in love, and happy to say now that we still are that in love and into each other.



Although it hasn't been easy, but the harder things gets, the stronger our love grew.



You may have never been romantic, give me surprises, but the little things you do is more than enough to touch my heart.



And thanks to you, I've felt what is true love. 



Happy 3 years anniversary, my dear, I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!