Jun 15, 2010

1st Deco Cake




Was feeling bored at home, so got Enling to accompany me out. She practically drag her ass out of bed to go out with me lor, such a good friend I have hor? lol.. Here's my little boy in his smart look today...



While waiting, its photo time!!










We headed to Tampines, since its been a while since I last went there, and near too! We went for lunch, then walked around window shopping. There's this new place, 'Icing House', at Tampines One Basement. And you can decorate your own cake there. We want to try that, but with Tyler around, its hard lor!! So got to wait for him to nap first, then we can do while he is sleeping. But dammit, he just was so active!! Ended up have to carry him and force him to sleep. But still, we got to do our cake!!!


Decorating (or rather, making a mess)...





Taking pics with the half finish cake..




In the process...



See, Enling so free take picture of herself...



And I'm slogging there away doing the cake!!


Kidding la, I was actually quite happy about it, felt like such a kid doing it lor..hahaha...


Us



And our finished product....




Camwhoring time!!




We love cream!!!!!!


And its not really that expensive though.. $11.80 for a 4 inch cake. The cake is quite soft and there's lots of cream on it, for cream lover like us, its heaven!! And its not very sweet, so good for me, since I don't like too sweet stuff. Overall, I love it! 


So do Gordan's mom and Tyler.. lol..
After cake deco, we went over to Coffeebean for our usual coffee session. See what Enling bought..


Her Iphone casing, I love the blings!


Which unfortunately didn't fit, so we had to walk back to the store to exchange again. 


Usually I will drink Mocha Ice Blended, and I asked Enling to buy that for me. But when she came back with the drink, there wasn't any whipped cream on top, so I was asking her about it. Took a sip, and it actually taste more chocolate than mocha lor.. So she took back to exchange with them. But then, when she came back, the drink was with whipped cream, but it still taste chocolate!! And I actually got Gordan to taste it after he came, and he says its chocolate too, so its not my tastebud problem ok? 


Tyler, woken from his nap, had his dinner, changed and playing with my phone!


He loves to watch his own videos on my phone, vain baby. 


Enling



Tyler's grandparents came and fetch him after that. Cause they were bringing him to Hard Rock Hotel, to look for their relative. See, my baby is more happening than me lor! Anyway, Gordan came, and the three of us went for dinner at Tampines One Food Court. There's this super famous Hokkien Mee store there, and we tried some of their dishes.






Review: SUPER YUMMY!! But a bit expensive though...


Pictures time again, hope you guys are not bored by it.. 







Taken by Gordan


And he insisted this is a damn artistic picture, what do you think??






WHAT I GOT:


Hand Wash for Tyler


Been making Tyler to have the habit of washing his hands, and its cleaner if he has a hand wash.


Masak Toy for Tyler


And its only $8.90!! And he loves it, he can play it for quite long lor.. Cheap and good!


Gordan bought this for us..


Anpanman Pouch, I find this character super cute!!


Domo Pouch for Tyler


I really don't know what Tyler can put though, but then, Domo is our first love, so its a MUST buy!!


Plate for Tyler



While walking around in Tampines, there's this referee walking around. Actually promoting for the shopping center, spend $120 and you can get a soccer cushion for free. And its quite interesting that he is going around beeping at people and giving out flyers, haha.. And we got this as a freebie from him...



I was telling Gordan, I'm SO GOING TO BLOG ABOUT THIS.


The reason why this picture is so damn big, is because he has NEVER EVER hug me taking photos before. Yeah, for 3 years, he has NEVER DID THAT BEFORE!!! Can you believe that? 


But well, I got my wish. Next step? Posting on Facebook and tagging him, lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!