Jun 17, 2010

Orchard


Its our family day again, and we decided to go to Orchard this week, just nice to spend our vouchers (the ones we got at the wedding fair) at Orchard Central. 


Smart look for Tyler..


So handsome right?? Although a bit tight fit... 




Pictures time in the car!






First stop at Orchard Central, Sakae! 


There's like only another couple there besides us lor, I wonder if they are making money? But well, japanese food for lunch is because we are using the voucher anyway..


Gordan ordered this, soft shell crab sushi..



After lunch went to walk around and even though I have like $150 vouchers, I can't find anything to buy! (can you imagine that?) Not too many people at the shopping mall also, ended up only bought some makeups and a top. If you're looking to hang out in the weekends without too many people, you can go to Orchard Central lor.. Still got $70 left of vouchers, guess I'll have to go there again.. *sian*


Camwhoring with Gordan outside Orchard Central...







They have this interesting structure, which I didn't notice till Gordan point it out to me.. Guess what the tall thing is?



Its a lady shopping!!



Tyler enjoying his biscuit after his nap...




And its time for dinner!!





We went to 313's Food Republic to settle Tyler's dinner, and its damn big lor! Considering dinnertime on a sunday and its still easy to get seats! 


Chee Cheong Fan for me


Not very nice cause the skin is quite thick..


Tyler's scallop porridge



After dinner, went to walk around and Tyler saw this fountain, and he cheong to play with water!


Had to pull him back cause I didn't bring extra clothes for him, or else I seriously would have let him play. Bugis, sometime? No way, cause too many people around and too strong water too. Anyway he still manage to get a bit of his pants wet, but he had fun, so that's all matters. 


Its been so long since I last went to Far East, next time I'm so going to go the other part of Orchard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!