Jun 30, 2010

Back to Redhead


Hair colour is like shit now, TIME TO REDYE!!!!!!


Before



After!!



Thanks to Enling and Peter for accompanying me, I hate waiting!!



And we went for japanese food afterwards...


My Salmon Don



Something miso soup (forgot what is it)



Swordfish and Salmon Sashimi



Ebi Tempura



Tea Pot Soup (Super bland)



My favourite prawn..



Even they can't stand that I'm such a jappie addict, but seriously the wasabi and the salmon, the prawn and all is all so yummy!!


Made 'tang sui' the other day.. 


Gordan hates the ingredients but because I cook one so he don't have a choice! Haha.. But well, its good for him anyway, and I devote myself to every dish I cook ok? So even if its not nice, its my effort, and he's my boyfriend, so its a MUST to drink it up!!


Random pic, Tyler clinging on to me, crying, when I was heading out the other day.


He's so sticky to me lately, that he'll even forgo going to the market in the morning with his Grandma! So I basically have to sneak out when he's not looking when I have to head out!! 


I'll try to blog the recipes of the dishes I've tried out, but give me some time ok? Been busy searching for recipes, trying it out, and taking care of Tyler. *loves*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!