Jun 27, 2010

Ramblings about Wedding


You know, in the beginning when I just started to plan for our wedding, I was so excited over everything. And I literally mean EVERYTHING. I just had so many so many ideas, and you can actually ask Gordan how many times I had told him about the change of the theme of the wedding. 


But well, luckily its 1 year away, so when things starts to cool off, reality kicks in. 


I guess every girl would dream of having a lavish wedding, if we had the ability. But then, do we really want all that? 


There was a time when I was telling Gordan, I want this, I want that, but then I realized that all that matters to me about the wedding is the moment when I walk down the aisle and see Gordan waiting there for me, and us taking our vows, putting rings for each other. I only want the people who really mattered to us to be there, to witness the happiest day of our lives. 


It doesn't matter if the gown is mermaid cut, tube or even if I'm wearing just a dress, because end of the day, what's most important is us, how much we love each other. 


Seriously, we had even thought of going overseas and just getting married, the 2 of us. But then, I insisted that I want my family to be there so here we are.


And I'm trying not to wear a gown, cause its a poolside wedding and a gown just makes me feel a little too formal, plus I seriously won't want anyone stepping on it or risk staining or tearing it. So can anyone help? Where can I get a nice white long dress?? 


Had a huge quarrel with Gordan the other day, but we've made up and now we're better and sweeter than ever! And we realized that, probably we've been together too long, so our relationship became more of family rather than couple. In the process, we lost our courtesy, patience and passion with each other. 


Happy that things have changed now, and recently I've been having the feeling like we were how we were 3 years ago. Sweet.


Another new entry posted below, scroll down to see!! And pls, CLICK ON THE ADS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!