Jun 27, 2010

Anderson's Birthday Celebration


Realised I have a lot of photos in my com which I haven't uploaded yet. Shit. I need to blog more.


Anderson's birthday celebration and they decided to go to K Suite to celebrate. Such a weird choice, considering they are always pubbing. But well, its not for no reason....


Me



Enling went too!





Jae and Amanda



And the Birthday Boy (or man)...



And here's the reason, WORLD CUP!! (see all eyes fixed on the tv)



Time to sing the birthday song!! (Before the next match starts)



Guess why Anderson is laughing so happily??



Cause Peter was singing him a birthday song!!



Cut the cake..



And then, its time for a bit of photo taking and back to the match!!









By the way, you may have seen in my facebook, but if you hadn't, here's my homemade lemon cheesecake!!


Which considering its a 1st attempt, IS GOOD!!


Gonna make again next week, hopefully it'll be better. Anyone wanna eat cheesecake??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!