Jun 26, 2010

Cranky Tyler


Been cooking at home and trying out new recipes. Good thing for Tyler cause its mainly all for him.


I'm so in love with cooking lately and its all because of this website.


Basically all the recipes that I've tried from there has been delicious! And its easy to do too, cause the instruction is quite easy to understand. Really hope they could have more and more recipes.


Hasn't been in a very good mood, cause Tyler has been really really naughty.


I'm not gonna say he's cranky, cause sometimes I kinda suspect it isnt because of teething discomfort, but rather himself throwing tantrums. He's been into hitting people, throwing things around, easily cry, screaming, lying on the floor crying.... 


And its frustrating when this happens like 10 times a day. And I got injured by him too!


Just today, he was playing with the 100 plus bottle (filled with water), and I was blowing dry my hair. Then suddenly I felt a sharp pain and screamed out. Cause he threw the bottle and it landed exactly on my fourth toe. Which up until now, still hurts and I can't bend it.


And earlier on, when I was trying to make him sleep, he actually used his head to bang my chin. Hopefully that doesn't develop a blue black tomorrow.


And when I say its pain, its really damn fucking pain! Both times, I already felt like crying, and tears had automatically dropped. And it made me so irritated why Tyler had suddenly become like this. 


At times, he'll show that he is not happy by slapping or kicking the wall, the floor, us, or using his head to bang the wall. He's THAT EXTREME. And I'm going crazy too, because of that. 


Whether its teething or whatever other reasons, I just hope he can get over his tantrums soon. Cause if not, think I gonna get an armour soon.


Tried out making Lemon Cheesecake today, and its in the fridge now. Gonna try it tomorrow, and hopefully its nice! Spent like 3 hrs doing that, but enjoyed every moment. Realized that sometimes, cooking can help to relax your mind too.


Tomorrow I'm going to SG Flyer to buy the tickets for the Newspaper Big Walk 2010. Wanted to have some family activity with Gordan, and since its quite meaningful and healthy too, I decided to go for the Big Walk. Only downside is, it starts at 730am!! But well, don't do it everytime, just hope that Tyler doesn't throw a tantrum that day, and it doesn't rain!!


Hopefully there's no long queue tomorrow, and hopefully I'll be able to get the tickets!!  


Pray for me ok??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!