Jul 18, 2010

1st Cupcake. Cards

My 1st cupcake!!


And by 1st, i meant edible and yummy! Was craving for Nutella the night before, so made the Nutella cupcakes!! Its crunchy on the top, like biscuit, and soft inside. Satisfied my craving, I'm a happy girl again!


Met up with Enling, supposingly to go cycle, but it was raining, so we change our plans and head to Tampines!


Camwhoring while waiting for the late queen...




My adorable bf







We are so very much in love, even though he's a bit possessive and bad tempered but I think, we'll last.. lol..


Was damn hungry when we reach there, so went to Pastamania for lunch!


I love minestrone soup, going to learn how to cook it next time!



Aglio Olio, the only pasta I'll eat outside..


And I'll only eat Cabonara that I cook myself, cause it taste better!!


Enling having her chicken salad in order not to eat too much, but then, still looks like a huge portion to me!



After lunch, we went for coffee cause we needed to be away from temptations!! All the sales, bags, clothes and shoes.. Argh.. So we manage to spend time at Coffee Bean till evening, then met up with Peter and Enling's mom for dinner at Dian Xiao Er.


The roast duck and soup was alright, but the vegetables dishes sucks.. After dinner, got some groceries and headed back home. Gordan was at home, asked him whether he's going out, then keep telling me he's not sure. So in the end, got him to accompany me, and we went for supper downstairs. I've got a super ma fan bf!!

 



Since Gordan wants to drink, we went to the 7-11 and bought 3 cans of beer, and settled down playing cards!!


So teenager lor.. lol..


Although it wasn't much, but enjoyed whatever time I have with Gordan.. Dreading going back to work.. sobs..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!