Jul 17, 2010

Dinner & Movie w Friends


Banana Pancake

 

The original recipe actually was Sweet Potato Pancakes, but since I have 1 last banana left dangling there so decided to use it! End result, it was so soft and yummy!


And I finally succeeded in my 1st steam egg!


Ok, its nothing amazing, but its hard to have a smooth surface for steam egg lor, unless you know the trick to it! And if you want to know, sift your egg mixture till its really smooth, and cover with clingwrap before steaming!

____________________________________

Some pictures on the previous outing...



Dinner with friends before going for movie. As Iciban Sushi was having long queue, we went to Lao Beijing!


Minced Pigeon soup


Taste not bad, but then a bit mushy. Maybe its because its pigeon?


Drunken Chicken


I'm always ordering this dish nowadays, but Lao Beijing one its a bit too big piece already, and the chicken is not really soft, a bit dry so not very nice.


Some Tofu (Forgot whats the name of this dish le)


This is super yummy!! Give me this dish and rice and I'll be contented liao...


Roast Duck


Not really that nice, cause not juicy..


Fried Rice


Damn disappointing cause no taste! Really like eating plain rice only lor..


Yi Dao Rou


This is like the kong ba bao, you have to cut and put the flesh in between a bun and eat. Although I love fatty meat, but then this is a bit too much, cause its like melts in your mouth type, and I prefer those with more fragrance. But then Enling likes it though..


After dinner, we went for coffee session since there was still quite some time till our movie. Starbucks and TCC at Plaza Singapura was packed (which was where we are), so we walked all the way down to the TCC at Paradiz Center! But it was quite a cosy place though..


The sweet couple



I've been craving for cream cake...


But the strawberry is so sour!! And we ended up playing games and loser will have to eat the strawberry.. lol

Finally movie time!!




Watched 'Predator'. Find it quite draggy cause after 3/4 of the show, I was like 'there are still 6 people? When are they going to die?" But then, it was interesting though, cause I've never watched any Predator movie, except the Alien Vs Predator. Guess its time to search for Arnold's Version liao..


In case you haven't heard the news, I'm heading back to work! And I'm gonna work in Sasa, so if you happen to go Sasa buy anything, do come and support me ok? I'll be at Tampines One de though for now..


Can't bear, can't bear to leave Tyler, but then we really need the money. Kinda worried Tyler will be spoilt when I go work. Anyway, haven't start yet, don't know how things will turn out, or maybe how long I'll last again. So, just take it as it comes ba!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!