Jul 13, 2010

Cakes



Since I've been into cooking, so I thought I should try baking too! Want to minimise damage incase I fail, so decided to make cupcakes, smaller quantity, even if fail also its ok. lol..


I don't have an oven at home, and Gordan's sis isn't in town too, so went over to my Grandma's place to borrow the oven!


Phedra was there to lend me a hand too!
 

It was so funny, cause she was coughing a bit and coughing into the mixture without covering her mouth! And halfway through, still dig her nose somemore.. I was telling my Grandma if eat already I start coughing then I know why liao.. hahhaahha...


But she's a great help though, and very good with instructions!


Finally its done!!



The super bright cake we made...


Not a successful attempt, but then gave me an idea about how baking cakes is like. And hopefully Phedra enjoyed the process too!

 


Since cake making isn't successful, I'll have to do other things to comfort myself right? So I did my Qing Teng Jelly!!



And nothing comforts me more than seeing Tyler enjoying the jelly!




Side track a little, see how Tyler hold his pencil!!


And its totally self learned, I didn't ever try to teach him wor..

__________________________

Some of you have been asking me about the non-baked cheesecake recipe, I'm not going to post it up here, since its some other people's recipe, don't want to tio any copyrights problem, but I'll post the link to the recipe for you!




I played around with some other fruits for the cheesecake too, maybe you could try it out!


Peach Cheesecake


Great reviews from everyone, but then I find it a little too sweet though..


Durian Cheesecake


Super filling, you'll be full after 1 piece! But taste quite good too!


Just to let you know, I omitted the eggs, cause the 1st time I did it, I added it in, but then after having a piece I'll definitely go toilet one, so 2nd time I didn't add in eggs and it was fine.


Have a nice time making your cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!