Jul 12, 2010

1st Cycling Trip w Tyler


You might have seen these pics earlier on when I posted them to Facebook, but well, just in case you haven't, here they are!!

 


Tyler was super funny, cause I wore his jacket for him, and put on the hood too. His jacket is kinda small size now, since he's already a big boy now, so the hood will drop sometimes when he anyhow turn his head. So Tyler decides that he'll hold the hood in place so it won't drop!




And he was doing that the whole time the hood was on his head!






Finally fetched Suwen and Enling, and we headed over to East Coast! Its been a long time since I last cycle, and seriously, I was feeling kinda nervous that day, cause too long never cycle and I still have to ferry Tyler, worry I'll fall and hurt him.


Enling was craving for this Japanese Ramen at Big Splash there, but then it only opens at 6pm, so in the end, we had our lunch at Old Town White Coffee. After lunch, its playtime for the kids..













Cycling Time!


Luckily everything was good, but just that stamina sucks only. Didn't bring cameras along, cause we didn't have a small bag to bring with us, so used Enling's Iphone to take some pics, which really sucks!


At Bedok Jetty





I love this pic...


Love cycling with friends and Tyler, feel so relaxed and it was really fun! And its a cheap activity too! Only cost like $3 for an hr renting. Gonna make this a regular activity!


Some camwhoring after cycling..






Janelle not happy cause Suwen carry Tyler. I guess all babies are possessive towards their mums, haha...




My Baby and me.. Somehow or rather, I still get amazed by the fact that I'm a mum of a 19 month old boy...





Since we are at East Coast, how can we leave without having my favourite dessert??


Tyler attempting to blow out the candle


Janelle and her new balloon, which keeps on losing air and Suwen have to blow it.. lol



Yummy!!



And we brought the kids to the playground there to play before heading back home.







Overall, I had a really nice time, and I guess everyone of us had! Waiting for Suwen to be back from KL, so we could do it again!!


Stuck at home lately, all I can do is cook and cook and cook! But then, even cooking is not cheap lor..


Just to share, had Ham and Cheese Pancake that day!



And it was yummy!!


I'm drooling thinking of this... *slurps*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!