Jul 7, 2010

DF







Computer is down again! Well, more like the internet is down for our laptop and currently only Gordan's dad's computer have internet, so I'm currently blogging this post from his com. Its quite a long story which I'm not gonna waste time and say it. But caused quite a bit of unhappiness for me.


Hopefully the internet will be well soon, or money drop from the sky and we can get a new computer.


Night out with Peter and Enling to Dragonfly..







Who could expect it'll be so coincidence that the guitarist own a Hello Kitty guitar? (Enling is a big fan of Hello Kitty)





Guitar owner at the far right..






I know some of you are waiting for the recipe for the lemon cheesecake, but before I put the recipe, have a look at my 2nd try!


Peach Cheesecake



Personally find it a little sweet, but everyone has been telling me its ok, my tastebud's problem??


I'll post up the recipe soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!