Jul 22, 2010

New Start

I've cut my hair!!


Ok, not really a lot lah, just the fringe part and sort of trimmed my sides. Had been feeling bored with my hairstyle, so need to do something about it.


And I did it myself!!


Spent like 1hr in the bathroom cutting my hair, getting hair into my eyes. But it was worth it! Cause I love my hair now~




This is the kinda length I've always wanted to cut, but every single time I attempted cutting bangs in salon, it always end up shorter, which seriously look hideous on me. Looking back, the last time I cut my fringe, I wonder why had I like that in the 1st place. It was so ugly!!!


ATTENTION PEOPLE, clothes for sale is updated and do take a look alright?? Just click on the banner on the right side stating 'CLOTHES 4 SALE'. Have loads more clothes to put up, but I'm a busy woman ok? Give me some time ya..


And CLICK ON THE ADS!!


I'm starting work tomorrow, kinda nervous about it. Cause its all about IT and gadgets, which I'm totally noob at! Ask me surf net, find whatever things can, but tell me about specs and ram and you can see the question mark in my eyes.


Hopefully I'll be able to learn fast and hopefully can have great sales!!


Super looking forward to work tomorrow, cause even though I don't know much about all that, but because I don't know, it interest me more! Sort of like a challenge to me, hehe, I love challenges!!


And its like ritual that everytime the night before I start work, it will be super hard for me to go to bed. I'm those kind of people that if there's any event the next day, I'll keep thinking about it and won't be able to go to sleep. Let's hope I don't yawn too much tml..


Help me pray for all the luck there is, I NEED IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!