Aug 4, 2010

His Birthday

Got my new laptop!!


Been into anime and manga lately, and I was actually reading manga on my phone, but then the website went bust! Damn, so now have to surf the web to see liao.. But I have to, cause I'm like 1/5 through One Piece!! 


Since its been quite a while since I've blogged, here's some camwhore pics of me and Tyler!!





I totally dig his expressions!! He's getting good at this, shit.


Some pics on outing with Suwen..







Back home, and it was Gordan's birthday that day. Actually intending to ask him to go to East Coast and probably have some quiet time spent there, but then he was tired, so I pretended to be busy, and while he was in the room with Tyler, I prepared the cake, lit the candle and off the light. Then I told him I wanna show him something and got him to come out, and that's when me and Tyler (ok, maybe me only) sang the birthday song for him!


His mini birthday cake (taste damn sour!)



Daddy n Tyler



I hope for a little angel to be watching over you, to make your dreams come true and bless you with happiness always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!