Aug 11, 2010

National Day 2010


My family planned to have a BBQ on National Day, so to contribute a little, decided to whip up a few dishes! Head out the day before with Gordan and Tyler, to get the ingredients I needed..


Tyler making a fuss




I love my new watch! Cost only $5 yet its so retro and water proof too!




________________________________________

And its NATIONAL DAY!!


Woke up early to cooking and preparing the food, had such a busy morning!! Finally done, a family pic before we set off.



One of the dish I made, Ritz Canape



Its super duper yummy, thats why I wanted to make it! Thanks to Peter's friend for giving me the recipe...


Cute Phoebe


She's so expressive hor.. hahaha...


Playing with Tyler



Since we're at the beach, how can we not have some playtime with sand and sea?












Spotted this super unique guy..



Into the water they go !!












Gordan dug a hole, actually wanting to put Tyler in, but he hates it. So Phedra jumped in!!



And we buried her!! hahaha...



But she was enjoying it so much she don't want to come out lor, hahaa...



After all the playtime Tyler had, it was time for his nap!



While we BBQ..







Since there was nothing better to do, I finally had my 1st try at flying a kite!!



With help from Gordan of course...


It was so fun, I want to do it again!! But this time, gonna bring my sunglasses along...


Hope you all enjoyed your National Day, although we didn't manage to see any fireworks, but we managed to see the Singapore Flag flying pass VERY CLOSELY!!


Great day, especially when its spent with my loved ones !! *happy*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!