Aug 17, 2010

YOG Torch


Just nice the YOG Torch run thing was gonna pass by the road infront of my house, so while Gordan's mom brought Tyler downstairs to watch it upclose, I snapped some pics from my corridor.


See the aunties and uncles waiting at the bus stop with flags waiting for them to come...



Police motorcycle means that they are getting near, so everyone getting ready and nearer to the road..



Cheering even though I don't think they saw anything yet...



Lots of buses, guess to ferry the volunteers and supporters...



And the supporter's bus, with a whole lot of them on top, and also a DJ announcing their arrival from inside. The only good thing about it, nice music!




And finally they ran pass...



And gone too, in like 2 sec. 


Torch look nothing amazing though, and I actually thought that should be a lot of people running together, cause imagine, won't the atmosphere be so much better if a lot of people are running together? Instead of lots of buses going around.. But well, interesting, since its my first time seeing it..

_____________________________________


Finally met up with Adrian for dinner, my usual japanese food..



And Enling came along, after her work...



Busy man, only free to meet me like 1-2 months once! Meet me up more often to bitch!!




Sorry for not updating my blog often, cause Gordan has been watching anime online, and by the time he finished its already quite late already. And he still has like 50 episodes to go!


Dior interview tomorrow, i wonder how will it be like? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!! Subject to my approval!